Donegal Insurance Group would like to celebrate Forrest Freeman, one of Donegal’s Motor Vehicle Physical Damage Appraisers!
Here are 10 Things to Know about Forrest:
1. How long have you worked at Donegal?
2. What is your favorite part about working for Donegal?
The sense of community and the freedom I am allowed to complete my work.
3. What are 3 words you’d use to describe your job?
Challenging, Evolving, and Rewarding.
4. How has Donegal helped you in your career advancement?
By stressing the importance and promoting continuing education in our rapidly changing industry.
5. If you could do another job for just 1 day, what would it be?
Easy……New York Yankees Manager.
6. Where is your favorite place to travel?
Anywhere I have never been before.
7. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Spend time with family, coaching youth baseball, golf.
8. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
The Old Man and the Sea
9. Who is the most famous person you’ve met?
10. What is your favorite quote?
“Well done is better than well said.” – Benjamin Franklin