Although our agency meeting schedule was cut short due to the coronavirus (COVID19) outbreak, we still had a successful Agency Meeting season! We were able to host 9 of our projected 17 meetings and visited 6 states across our footprint. Overall, we awarded 77 new Agencies Of Distinction! Here’s the breakdown by level:
- Pioneer Agents = 24
- Signature Agents = 19
- Century Agents = 14
- Leaders Agents = 9
- Diamond Agents = 9
- Premier Leader Agents = 2
At each agency meeting, our Senior Officers and Department Leads focused on the concept of “Crafting Our Future” – what Donegal is doing now in order to continue succeeding down the road. By investing in resources like data analytics and new technology, we are positioning ourselves for growth in the years to come. Why are Donegal’s strategic plans so important to our agents and policyholders? These foundational investments will further support The Donegal Value Commitment and ultimately our relationships with our agents and policyholders.
The Donegal Value Commitment
Supporting the Independent Agency System
We are proud to maintain the independent agency distribution system for our product offerings. We partner with each agency to provide insurance protection for our policyholders, resulting in:
- Comprehensive product offerings and competitive pricing
- Dedicated underwriting and marketing resources
- Training and development opportunities for agency producers
- Competitive agency compensation
- New product development to support agency growth
- Agency recognition for achieving premium milestones
Our approach begins with state-of-the-art technology for our agents and policyholders that supports the ease of doing business with Donegal. Delivering “Best-In-Class Service” means:
- Personal accountability to agents and policyholders
- Fair and prompt claims handling
- Accurate billing and policy issuance
- Exceeding industry service standards
- Treating our agents and policyholders with respect and empathy while actively listening to their concerns
Fostering Relationships You Can Trust
The initial agency appointment sets a consistent expectation for service, accessibility, and issue resolution. Being responsive, fair, and understanding to the needs of our agents is the cornerstone of our business. We strive to:
- Conduct business with integrity
- Give our agents direct access to key decision makers
- Carefully analyze account and agency results when considering business decisions
- Achieve “trusted advisor” status with our agents
To all of the agency partners that attended this year’s 2020 Crafting Our Future Agency Meetings – thank you for your continued and unwavering partnership! We look forward to prospering with you in 2020.
Have a suggestion for next year’s meetings? We want your feedback!
Check Out Our Photo Album!
More details to follow in regards to any agency meetings that were postponed. Thank you for your partnership!